vol876

Hey guys-day 2

Discussion created by vol876 on Apr 18, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 20, 2019 by Mandolinrain

Hey guys,

its day 2 of quitting smoking. I've quit before and always have successes with the patch. Ive been smoking a pack and a half to 2 packs a day for about a year and a half now and have been a smoker for 15 years.

I've been able to quit with the patch for 2 weeks the last time with the patch. I jumped from 21 mg to 7mg skipping 14 altogether and weaning off too soon and lost it lol. the time before I was able to quit a month and a half and get off the patch.

I know cigarettes will kill me sooner or later. im 32, I gave up drugs and alcohol 2 years ago, and I know my body, every bit of it hates cigarette smoke. I saw the commercial where some guy had like 6 major things going awry with his lungs and heart, and it pushed me over the edge to quit again,

It wasnt that hard..until now. I still feel physical cravings and have for the past few hours. granted my first patch ran out and I changed it...so that could be it. im also popped a piece of 4mg nicotine gum with the patch. im worried that if I take too much nicotine, it'll make the withdrawal even worse.

its just hard right now,  but it'll pass...everything does. I did great making it through the first day, but right now is uncomfortable. I don't want to smoking,  but that itchy scratchy craving feeling around the neck throat and chest area is very irritating.

thanks guys,

vala

Outcomes