cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Celebrate YOURSELF

20803-TSET-16-04-OTH-Social-Media-Badges-FB-19.jpg

To Celebrate 9 months smoke free I went to New Orleans' French Quarter Festival Thursday through Sunday.  My cigarette money jar allows me to go away without dipping into my pocket.  What a great way to celebrate.

I have All of you to thank that I've made it this far.  Without your support, who knows.  Love ya's.

Tags (1)
11 Replies
Sandi4

Congratulations!  Hoping you had an amazing time.  Everything's better when you're an EX!

YoungAtHeart

...and wasn't it nice to travel without worrying about getting your next fix?  Stay in ANY motel, eat a leisurely meal, no hiding around corners to grab a smoke.

So happy you have started to reap all of the benefits!

Nancy

SimplySheri

Wow!!!!  Lucky you   I love New Orleans!!  Hope you had an amazing time....you deserve it.  So glad you celebrate you   Hope you always remember to do so!!  Way to go, Ralph!!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

I am very happy to hear about your celebration.  Congrats on 9 months of freedom.  Celebrate Freedom, Celebrate Life.

MarilynH

A super duper Congratulations on your precious quit journey YAY for 9 stupendous Smokefree months and counting WTG, wowser you're just around the corner from the awesome 6 % Club Whoo hoo YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON! 

320d45d395d73485dab7a74dd6d3e356.jpg

elvan

Ralph1955  What a FABULOUS way to celebrate, congratulations on nine months, Ralph!

RachelMB

Congrats on 9 months! It sounds like you had a wonderful time in NOLA. 

Rachel 

sweetplt

Ah what a nice way to celebrate 9 years...Super Quit Ralph1955 ~ Congratulations ~ Colleen 132 DOF 

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 9 months.   Glad you got to celebrate.

Barb