cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Has it been 2 days already?

....Since we put our boy down. Heavy heart coming and going today. Not helping that I have the flu also.

I miss our Merlin....so does Nico. His moaning at times, so sad. I may need to see about anxiety med for him to help him get through this. They were a tight duo.

Has anyone else ever lost a dog with another dog still at home? Any tips?

images-3.jpeg  I hope so

Tags (1)
38 Replies
indingrl

Prayers lifted for you Missy and all your family- N.O.P.E.- gentle hug.

Mandolinrain

Thank you Dianajoy

0 Kudos

Oh no! I’m so sorry!  I must have missed your blog where you mentioned this.  I don’t have any tips for you.  I’ve never had multiple dogs at a time. Thinking of you and your family.

I feel your loss.

I know it must be so hard for  Nico because Merlin was his company while you and Pete slept.

sweetplt

((((Missy))))) oh gosh I read this and tear up ... not much help... I have always believed all the animals I have had and are gone are together in the prettiest field with flowers and a creek, sunshine and trees and no pain ... all just enjoying together ... I believe this of everyone’s ... please rest with the flu and take care of You...oh yeah lots of fluids ... ((((hugs and prayers)))))

Giulia

Wish I could help, but I can't.  Love that quote though. And now you have the flu.  Awwwww.   Too much happening all at once depleting you.  I'm sorry.  Body says rest.  ♥

Mandolinrain

Giulia , I feel like I have been slam dunked and want all this to be over...it is like crap... what's next?????? So I gonna take me own advice and just start EXPECTING GOOD THINGS TO START HAPPENING......Like my one blog, I feel like I am ready to deliver, ugh!

Oh well. I just tossed tennis balls to Nico out in front yard for 5 minutes and I m exhausted. So here I am back on the sofa. I was told because I didn't get into the office soon enough I could not have the Tamilfu....but am on Zpac due to wheezing in chest. At least the chills have stopped. The aches are beyond what I ever experienced before. 

Anyway, I have more time to poke around on the site since I am out of commission for awhile. You guys will be sick of me in couple days if ya arnt already, lol

Giulia

"I was told because I didn't get into the office soon enough I could not have the Tamilfu."    Hmmmm.  Just looked that up.  So you have to get to a doc within 2 days to get that med.  Not good for us with a stubborn streak!  lol  I'm sorry you've been run over, but glad it's enabling you to hang out here.

MarilynH

I'm so sorry Missy, it's so heartbreaking losing a furbaby we had to put Sam's buddy Duff down 6 years ago he was 12 we let the Vet do surgery to remove Cancer which ended up that the anesthesia was shutting his kidneys down anyway Sam was at a loss for a couple of weeks we just cuddled and snuggled with her more and played with her more and eventually she came around and stopped looking for him XO, here's a pic of Duff and Sam....

.15549388234611719132468.jpg