cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bjh_68

My quit day is here.

Good morning, it sure was a big help to me logging in and reading the comments, a big encouragement to me as my day now begins. So my quit day has arrived and I have begun my morning cigarette free, and there is none around me...I have my patch on and will now do my morning reading. I had the urge this morning, but I did not give into it. I will check back in at noon or sooner if I need to, and tell you how i am doing on my quit. For now I am taking it one day at a time, so I want feel overwhelmed I suppose.

Tags (1)
8 Replies
sweetplt

Congratulations... make Day 1 ... Day Won...~ Colleen 128 DOF 

Deena-A-Yenni

You sound comfortable and calm rolling in.  Keep the course.  If anxiety rears it's ugly head?  Head straight here and blog and we will help you thru the crave and uncomfortableness.

YoungAtHeart

GO!

STAY BUSY!

SLOW, DEEP BREATHS!

WATER!

STAY CLOSE!

NOPE (Not One Puff Ever)!

MarilynH

You can do this quit believe it deep breaths and know that we're all here to help you in any way we can you are going to turn your this your one into DAY WON with many more to come and you do it one precious Smokefree Day at a time or hour minute or even a second at a time, you've got this ........

AnnetteMM

Congratulations on your Day One (or Day WON, as we like to say) It's a process, and you're on your way!!!

which-step-have-you-reached-today-i-wont-do-it-i-cant-do-it-i-want-to-do-it-how-do-i-do-it-ill-try-to-do-it-i-can-do-it-i-will-d.jpg

indingrl

Yahoooooooooo

elvan

Thinking about you, your day one should now be a day WON! Congratulations on this morning.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Keep adding up those one days at a time.   Hope it's going well today..

Barb

0 Kudos