cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Since Date?

Jump to solution

Mark - Is this date off by one?  I thought I joined on May 3, 2014 but my profile shows May 4.  Not a biggy - just curious.  Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

All dates on Hovercard are off by one day (Last login, Member since and Quit date).

pastedImage_1.png

On your profile page it shows the correct dates.

pastedImage_2.png

It's annoying and has something to do with timezone settings so for a select few they may see the same date for both.  Hopefully it will get resolved in a future update.

A little more info.  If you joined EX before 1/24/17 and participated on the community your Member Since date is the date you joined EX unless you joined EX before 11/4/2009 in which case your join date is 11/4/2009 due to a previous migration error.  We do have your original date you joined EX and at some point we may get that showing on the community. If you never participated on the community before 1/24/17 or joined EX after 1/24/17 then your Member Since date is whatever date you first logged into the community.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

6 Replies

You may have just noticed it but, if my memory is correct it has been that way since we transitioned.

0 Kudos

It was working for a little bit after we transitioned but yes has been a problem for a while. Unfortunately it hasn't been ranked as a big enough issue to get fixed already. I'm pulling for it though!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Yep - mine is off by a day, too!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Yeah mine too hopefully it'll get straightened out some day wasn't it two years the 3rd week of January that  we've got this platform?

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

All dates on Hovercard are off by one day (Last login, Member since and Quit date).

pastedImage_1.png

On your profile page it shows the correct dates.

pastedImage_2.png

It's annoying and has something to do with timezone settings so for a select few they may see the same date for both.  Hopefully it will get resolved in a future update.

A little more info.  If you joined EX before 1/24/17 and participated on the community your Member Since date is the date you joined EX unless you joined EX before 11/4/2009 in which case your join date is 11/4/2009 due to a previous migration error.  We do have your original date you joined EX and at some point we may get that showing on the community. If you never participated on the community before 1/24/17 or joined EX after 1/24/17 then your Member Since date is whatever date you first logged into the community.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
indingrl

N.O.P.E.- Gentle hug.

0 Kudos