cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

bjh_68

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

Well tomorrow is my quit date..I had some slips but I have prepared for this and I am going to go ahead and go for it...I have my patches so I am ready. I can do this, I can do this, is what I keep telling myself...I am going to check in pretty often probably for a few days anyways....the first few days are probably going to be the most important. Wish me luck...

Tags (1)
12 Replies
TW517

I wish you not luck, but great success!  A new you begins tomorrow .

SimplySheri

You not only can do this...you will do this!!  Talk yourself into it   Of course you can!!  You are committed to quitting.    You are going to honor your commitment.  And you have faith in yourself.  You are quitting tomorrow and I wish you, as TW517‌ said so eloquently, great success!! 

Sootie

You CAN do this....I promise! We all did and we are no different from you. Stay in touch with the site as much as you can......it can make a huge difference in your quit.

Stay Strong.

bacardigirl

Check in often! 

This is the best support you will get! It was the only support I sought. I quit cold turkey 920 days ago-stick with this group and you will find the support you need.

Good luck-you’re worth it!

CarynS

Tomorrow is a big day indeed. There is no time like the present. 

Best!

JACKIE1-25-15

When an urge comes just say "I don't do that anymore."  Sing laugh, dance rejoice you are on your journey to a new marvelous life.  You just have to hold on for a little while to get there.  Never give up, never give in,  Stay close.  Come here when you are having a problem.   Don't forget to get rid of all of the smoking paraphernalia.  Don't even keep any butts around.   

beazel

One day at a time.......

Smoking Is Not An Option - No. Matter. What.

Barbscloud

Congrats on your quit day today.   Please check in as often as needed.   It really helps to stay close to the site, especially in the beginning.  You got this!

pastedImage_1.jpg

Barb

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

So here we are ~YOUR QUIT DAY!

images-1.jpeg

Think on this:

You are strong

You WILL push through craves today

By tonight you will be ready to rest your head and step into day 2 tomorrow.

Be positive-act positive and I am POSITIVE  by this time tomorrow we will be saying congrats on your first day WON!