cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Funky View

Then it took me to...

Then I clicked on inbox and it appeared like this....

It's corrected itself now back to normal, but just wanted to give you a head's up, Mark.

Tags (1)
6 Replies

G what you been smoking?  lol  You have had your share of strange things today - hope it gets better!

0 Kudos

I know.  I suspect my laptop  - whatever runs the - uh what's it called - "visual" aspect, uh mind is blank driver, GRAPHICS DRIVER?   is starting to go.  I haven't been smoking but I can tell you smoke has been coming out of my head all day.  One of those all around GRRRRRRRRR days.  Fortunately the thought of a cigarette didn't occur once!

Legend

Giulia so far that is not happening to me yet. For one day only during the last bonfire when I made a comment my screen turned completely blue and then I had to press the F5 button to refresh and then I could see my comment. It only happened that day of the bonfire my screen turning blue that was crazy.

Jennifer-Quit  Jennifer I got a good giggle out of your comment to G.

0 Kudos
AnnetteMM

Girl I think you need a new laptop

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Giulia‌ wrote:

pastedImage_1.png

Giulia‌ I have seen that on occasion as well. It appears that at times the linkages with the images is having an issue. Reloading the page usually works.  You remember the rewards images were having a similar issue.  Thanks for reporting.

Giulia wrote:

Then it took me to...

pastedImage_2.png

You can click "Don't show again" to make that disappear permanently.

Giulia‌ wrote:

pastedImage_3.png

It's corrected itself now back to normal, but just wanted to give you a head's up, Mark.

Glad it reloading fixed it

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
indingrl

Wow is that YOUR phone or computer- laughing out loud- one must keep a sense of humor through out one's day amen