cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Tuesday!!  How’s the new week going?  Yesterday I made a cheesecake.  It turned out pretty good.  AA was a good time.  

The nicotine demon is gone from our bodies!!  For a long time he had us using.  EX helped us get rid of him!!  Don’t look back!!  We don’t do that anymore!!  Stay with it!!  You can do it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

9 Replies
SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!!  Have I told you lately how much I appreciate your enthusiasm and joy in life?!!  You make me smile   God bless!!

sweetplt

Good Morning Mike, I think I am the only female who doesn’t like cheesecake...but I think it is cool you made one...always looks hard ... I have meditation with my group today, church and then lunch with my group...Life is good without the smokes...~ Colleen 127 DOF 

AnnetteMM

Hello! It's only Tuesday?   Well, I have a dentist appointment today, and once again will be so happy I won't have tobacco stains to deal with.

Barb102

I love cheesecake and the happiness you bring. Have a great smokefree day

Good morning Mike.

I've been out cutting demolished bookcases full of nails to fit them in the trash.

I'm calling it a bloodletting.

Jennifer-Quit

Enjoy your day and your cheese cake!

Giulia

You make cheesecake.  Good for you!!!

0 Kudos
lqsi12

Hey Afternoon Mike ! mmmm cheese cake, one of my favorite's in moderation of course :-((  Just got back from shopping and a nice sashimi lunch with a seaweed salad with the wife kinda humid out with rain.  Nice to enjoy a meal like that and not have the urge to smoke afterward.  One of the reasons I can enjoy so much more in my life now ! 

To those thinking about quitting having your taste buds back is ( in the words of Billy Chrystal )  "Just Marvelous "

0 Kudos
elvan

Hey Mike, Happy Tuesday!

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos