cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Monday!!  And a good beginning of a new week!!  Church was nice yesterday.  We had communion.  

At going on 8 years, things are well!!  I can’t remember the last time I had a craving or urge to have a smoke!!  I guess my mind has gotten use to me not smoking!!  It took a while, but it’s worth it!!  The new life is great!!  Hang in there!! You will love the new life!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

7 Replies
sweetplt

Good Monday morning Mike, seems like it was just Friday.  Suppose to be beautiful day...so lots of walks with the dog.  Namaste Colleen 226 DOF 

SimplySheri

Happy Monday, Mike!!  Today will never come again so I am going to make the most of it   God bless!!

JACKIE1-25-15

good morning Mike yes it is great being smoke free. Of course it does take work we have to hang tough never give up never give in The Best Is Yet To Come

elvan

Happy Monday, Mike.  

Namaste,

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mile.  With the changing of the Seasons I've had some memories of smoking but nothing to be alarmed about.  So glad I don't do that anymore.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

55658702_2365428033735572_1696477868210520064_n.jpg

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Good afternoon Mike!  It is starting to feel like springtime here and that is my favorite time of the year!  Hope that you had an enjoyable day.  Quitting smoking and feeling "normal" again without nicotine just takes time.  Thanks for your daily messages of encouragement!

0 Kudos