cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I having trouble getting to My Ex feed Marc?

Jump to solution

Very frustrating, can't seem to get to my Ex Feed.

Christine

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Seems to be working again.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
MarilynH

Can you help Chris Mark? Please and Thank you. .....

0 Kudos

I've moved this to Community Help

I'm looking into it Christine13 Thanks for reporting.  Please be sure to do so in Community Help‌ in the future so I get alerted. You don't even have to mention me. Thanks MarilynH‌ to alerting me to this.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

"Things" seam slow.  Clicking on links multiple times.   Actually had to log out once because it just kept attempting to process.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help 

Barbscloud  Yes I'm running a process right now to try to fix the issue Christine13‌ reported so it has slowed the site down a bit.  We're 45% through it so it will be slow for a bit longer and then hopefully speed up and I'll check the My EX Feed after that to see if it is fixed.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Christine13

Looks like it is loading now. It's slow though (~45 seconds).  Hopefully it will be loading faster by morning though.  They are going to check on it again in the morning and see how it is loading.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Christine13‌ It seems the error has returned. They'll be working on it again this morning. I'll provide updates when I get them.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Seems to be working again.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

It is still sporadic for me.  I have to use the search engine to get there.  I will keep trying. 

0 Kudos

JACKIE1-25-15 wrote:

It is still sporadic for me.  I have to use the search engine to get there.  I will keep trying. 

If it is really slow and it ends up as an error. Please copy and paste that error here or email it to communityadmin@becomeanex.org and I will look into it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos