cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

Migration

Not wanting to fly away from all those wonderful people who were here before.  

So many names I remember fondly who are no longer active on this site.

So many who touched my heart whom I miss.

Interesting to see the names.

Sad to see the names.

Too many in my inbox.

And so I must mark all as "read."

And until the migration is over

I have to keep marking everything 

as "read"

Which means

I'm missing all sorts of 

current @mentions and comments.

Shall I say I'll be glad

when the migration is over

and the birds have settled.

But gee I miss those who have fluttered on.  They touched an expanded my life in so many beautiful ways.

Here's the the flock that left!  Hope they come back some day.

19 Replies
sweetplt

Thank you for sharing dear lady...Giulia Have a beautiful day...~ Colleen 121 DOF

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I SO agree!

owlfeather, Nyima_1.6.13, froguelady (RIP), misty_dawn just to call out those that appeared this morning!

I miss them ALL!

MarilynH

There's so many that's come and gone and I also hope that many if not all will pop back in again even if it's just to say Hello! Thanks for posting this Giulia.....

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Giulia‌ Yes it may be hard to see some of the comments that happen during the migration time. 

If on a computer, you should be able to scroll through the @mentions and look for the ones without to Yellow clipboard icon(Status updates) to see more recent @mentions after you mark them read or before you do. If you're pretty popular it might require some significant scrolling and clicking of the (+Load more items) button. And also Private Messages will help you see any recent private messages but make sure you filter to those before you mark all read.

Unfortunately there is no way to filter just comments out that I know of.  I'll see if there are any hidden hacks for that.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Thanks for adding the links!  I had to get out of here this morning, and didn't have time!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks Mark.

0 Kudos
AnnetteMM

That was a lovely tribute.

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Images-Of-Children-67272.gif

0 Kudos
Brenda_M

YES, thanks for calling out some of them! spunkie‌, stonecipher‌, jordan-11-1-12‌, and BobbiBillard‌ are all names that popped up for me in the last few days and have made me smile at the memories.