cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Rewards View Funked Up?

Jump to solution

Just a head's up, Mark.  This appears on https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/Deena-A.-Yenni 's page, for example.  And the same viewing problem is happening with others as well.  Anybody else having this situation?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks to be fixed. Can you confirm that the images are appearing now?

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
20 Replies
sweetplt

Yes I saw that too this morning ~ 

0 Kudos
Giulia

It's also happening now when simply hovering over someone's avatar:

MarilynH

Yep same thing on my page! 

0 Kudos
lqsi12

mine have been like that on different pages for me now for several days 

Thanks for looking out Giulia.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Likely same issue that is mentioned here: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/24435-badge-offering-look-changes#comment-193240  Thanks for reporting. I'll have it looked into.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Widespread issue with other communities as well. It's being worked on and will be resolved as soon as they can.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Points/Ranks changed dramatically too.  I was holding at 45, and took a big jump to 59.  I know I haven't been on a whole lot, but it has never changed like that before.  

Points are still the same, but the rank changed.

Not a big deal though!  

0 Kudos

Sandy-9-17-17 wrote:

Points/Ranks changed dramatically too.  I was holding at 45, and took a big jump to 59.  I know I haven't been on a whole lot, but it has never changed like that before.  

Points are still the same, but the rank changed.

Not a big deal though!  

Yes, your rank may have changed due to people who had participated prior to the platform change and had posted message board posts. When the data is imported they're credited the respective points for that contribution. Since you joined after we moved your rank may drop because people who had migrated and posted message board comments are now getting points and their rank may increase, pushing you down.  In all honesty the points don't mean anything so you can ignore them. Your contributions are appreciated no matter your points numeric value.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team