cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

So Many Cardinals

So many Cardinals today on my lawn. 76 degrees how I love it. How I love the different birds we are lucky to have. I read somewhere that when you see a Cardinal bird an angel is not far behind. I love that. I love the woodpeckers too. They have this punk rock long red hair.   And they sound like they say “Here we go”. Cracks me up depending on when I hear it !!  Well all the birds are

back.  I’m a Mets fan , so I only like the Marlins in my yard . But I love the sparrows too. I love all of God’s creators. Not just the pretty ones. Hope you got a small taste of spring where you live today too. It’s coming. I’m so happy !!!  

Have a great smokefree weekend my dear friends

5 Replies
Barbara145

Nature is so healing.  Glad you were enjoying your Spring day.  I am in Virginia.  It was almost 80.  I walked my dog 3 times in the alleys.  Saw lots of daffodils, violets and flowering weeds.  I saw a cardinal and a robin.  Rebirth is a beautiful thing.  Hope you are feeling better.

indingrl

I love sparrows so cute n chubby just like me. Laughing out loud and thanks Barb for sharing - fyi this poem with the Cardinal on the plaque and it was given to ME at Christmas time  - The Legend of the Cardinal- The Cardinal with its beautiful crimson color has long been a symbol of vitality, hope and restoration. Its vibrant red color reminds us of the blood that Jesus Christ shed for the payment of our sins. He gives us hope for each day and the promise of eternal life. In Him, the vitality of our faith brings joy and hope to others. Thanks for letting me share. Gentle hug.

Barbscloud

The trees were filled with chirping birds around 7:00 pm. yesterday.  Makes it a little hard to control Charlie who wants to chase all wildlife, but we're working on.

elvan

It was gorgeous yesterday and while it is cooler today, with a steady breeze, the sun is out and it is just as gorgeous in a different way.  THIS is the kind of weather when I like to be outside, even MORE than mid to high 70's.  Today is in the 50's and it makes me happy to be able to get out for a while.  

Cardinals are so amazing, there are so many colors in the world, especially NOW.  The greens are greener, the blues are bluer, everything is brighter as the world shows us it is BACK!

Hugs,

Ellen

sweetplt

It was simply beautiful yesterday but getting cold out now ~ Colleen 118 DOF