cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!  How’s it going?  AA and prayer meeting were a good time yesterday.  There were pretty many people at both.  Today I must go to the bank.

Congratulations on quitting smoking or working on it!!  It is a glorious thing you have done with your life!!  This site has helped many a person quit smoking!!  I am one of them!!  Stay with it!!  You can do it!!   Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

6 Replies
sweetplt

Good Thursday Morning Mike Thank you for today’s positive affirmation... have a great day ~ Colleen 108 DOF 

Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  I did a yoga/pilates class last night.  It was pretty wonderful.  Enjoy your trip to the bank  Have a great day,  Namaste

JACKIE1-25-15

Hi Mike.  I am happy to hear that things are going well for you.  While you are at the bank.  Could you get a few dollar for me?  Have a great Thursday. 

Deena-A-Yenni

lol.

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

55669455_2216895591897743_5153327234638938112_n.jpg

Deena-A-Yenni

Gooooood Morning Mike.  Always a pleasure to be a part of your blog and our quits together as a group.  And what a group we  have!!  Always cheering each other on.  Educating each one and another.  So glad I stumbled onto this site and stuck with it.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos