cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Wednesday!!  And a happy middle of the week!!  Yesterday I went and got a haircut.  The student barber did a good job.  Today is AA and prayer meeting.

I am very grateful for this site!!  I couldn’t quit smoking on my own.  Many times I tried and many times I failed.  Then I came here.  EX sounded hopeful!!  After doing the suggested reading I set a quit date.  I took it one day at a time.  It worked!!  Stay with it!!  You can do it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
anaussiemom

c255987a2d02f31763cdef173ee53968.gif

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Happy Wednesday to you as well.  I have had many failed attempts too but FINALLY made it to my FINAL quit.  Never knew how glorious life could/should be.

This site and the people in it was the reason for my success.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike.  Somehow, I have not been connecting with your blog but here I am today.  Hope you have a lovely day...

Namaste,

Ellen

bonniebee

I have not been to Ex in awhile ,just saw your blog and wanted to say hi and thank you  Like for your dedication to this site ...you sure helped me especially in my early days of quitting ! 

sweetplt

Happy Wednesday Mike...Life is so grand without the smokes...Namaste...~ Colleen 107 DOF