cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

Bubble gum works for ME.

In the beginning I chose to chew bubble gum and it HELPED ME with MY craving to use MY drug nicotine - i chose the bubble gum and i did NOT smoke - WOW - NEW ways of believing MY cravings DID pass! Then I had to travel out of state becsuse a drunk driver killed MY brother in love and I came here and asked for tools to HELP driving. I was told to touch base here when i could and to pray. I prayed and spoje up for MYSELF at the family gathering - please I am new at quitting smoking so will you smoke outside and they DID! NEW thinking and learning is day by day for ME and ALL the SUGGESTIONS I chose to TRY they worked for ME. Thanks for letting ME share. Gentle hug. 

Tags (1)
2 Replies
MarilynH

Gentle hug coming right back to you Sweet Diane Joy LIFE happens BUT thankfully we can choose to stick with our quits N.M.W - No Matter What, thank you for sharing this great awe inspiring thought provoking blog post that I wish had a helpful button because I'd be tapping on it right now but I'll have to settle for the like button instead. 

sweetplt

I found mint gum worked... I blew a lot of bubbles in the first month ... ~ Colleen 103 DOF