cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Friday!!  Here comes the weekend!!  What are everybody’s plans?  Saturday I am going to market.  Today the temperature is to be 66.  

We have seen through the myth!!  Nicotine is a killer!!  It’s not a habit!!  It’s drug addiction!!  The journey continues!!  You can do it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Good morning Mike!  Enjoy your early spring day!

sweetplt

Happy Friday Mike ... an Irish Luncheon on Saturday with about 20 of us...in honor of St Patty’s day.  Going if I am feeling better.  Husband home from a week long business trip later today.  Oh lunch at Panera’s with my g/f today... all without a smoke whoo Hoo Colleen ~ 102 DOF 

anaussiemom

Hey Mike GM 

8VwNpoz.jpg

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  My weekend is open but at home with my folks to do as we please.  I've got the tomatoes frying on low as we speak for an early breakfast fry-up.  That should get them out of the bed hungry!  One thing is for sure there won't be any cigarettes smoked here unless a family member should stop by of course then they'll have one outside or on Mom's porch if they like.  I'm so glad I finally wised-up and found a way to stop smoking.  The illusion is gone.  Namaste.

SINAO

MarilynH

Happy Friday Mike I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow BUT whatever it is I'll be smokefree since I don't smoke anymore YAY for Smokefree living.....