Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

3/13/19 Celebrations

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgement-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Theresa11‌ 3800 days!

Robin-K‌ 10.5 years!

molzep‌ 3400 days!

marciewhosoever‌ 2900 days!

shaheen‌ 2500 days!

Sparky1-2 1800 days!

abhi1q‌ and eddaland‌ 1600 days!

NewMe‌ 1300 days!

Taffaloolie‌ 1200 days!

mhbaker‌ 900 days!

agthornton007 and kathyonthelake 800 days!

crazycatlady21 2 years!

12Finally34 and smittydidit81 600 days!

Kmdarling and l8braker 400 days!

Barbscloud, rbrown53, Runtrat 1 Year!

DesiLebron86 and kmmeth 300 days!

Dorn 200 days!

ekreckel, Sarahlyn7 and tammycorbit 6 months!

marydickens and Redrobyn59 150 days!

Cavebaby1966, Janetsimpson, Sharilawson71, sweetplt and vroesner 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

Britt01 50 days!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

BethyGirl, Lori., mcash1962, Quitter2019L, tifannyg1234, javery31372, CTerra and Corrie86 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
6 Replies
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Thanks for the acknowledgement Mark.

0 Kudos
Sandi4

Barbscloud

Congratulations on your entrance to the 6% club!!!  This is a wonderful accomplishment and I wish you a long, happy, healthy smoke free life!!!

You're an ELDER now...WOOT!!!

Sandi

NewMe

Yay for all of us celebrating a milestone, and a great big shout out to Mark for taking over the job of keeping track of so many milestones to celebrate! Greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

NewMe wrote:

Yay for all of us celebrating a milestone, and a great big shout out to Mark for taking over the job of keeping track of so many milestones to celebrate! Greatly appreciated.

My pleasure! I feel like the fortunate one because I get to help celebrate on everyone else's occasion. You're doing the work and that deserves recognition!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations everyone, I do recognize a few names, special shout out to molzep‌ on 3400 days, NewMe  for 1300 days,

agthornton007 on 800 days, Barbscloud for your FIRST YEAR, sweetplt  for Triple Digits.

Great job, everyone.

Ellen

shashort

Sorry been missing in action lately and sorry I am late celebrating with you all.   Big congratulations to  all of you but shout out to Barbscloud on your 1st year quitaversary and now officially an Elder. agthornton007  way to go on 800 days,  and NewMe  bravo and way to go on 1300 days wow and sweetplt  you already got 100 days great job and welcome to triple digits. also congratulations 12Finally34 on 600 days what an accomplishmentto everyone.