cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

2 out of 3 Helpful?

Jump to solution

Does that mean someone clicked the No next to the Helpful button?  And if so, is there a way to find out who did not find it helpful?  Seems like that information should be as available as the Yes info.

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

kristen-9.7.15  Here is what happened when you marked my comment as not helpful I did not get any notification at all that that was done except the comment from you just now telling me you did it. Thanks for clicking on that button and helping.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
38 Replies

who knows?

all the blogs are gone now.

I'm guessing we get two stacked columns of the same blogs or no blogs.

There may never be a yes or no. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Giulia

I'm not sure.  Where do you see the 2 of 3 people found something helpful. I'll take a look to see what I can see. 

JonesCarpeDiem‌, yup the widget is empty again. I moved up the other widget so there is something there.  Hopefully the widget is blank for a short period of time.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Legend

I don’t know why a no button is on this site I would think this would cause an argument with someone to tell anyone what they said is not helpful. Maybe someone by accident pushed the no button instead of the yes button. I know when people are on cell phones they sometimes touch the screen wrong and things happen they did not want to happen.  

I would not lose any sleep over it - the past year I have seen more than one example of "personal attacks".  I don't like that - not in real life or in the cyber world.  You are helpful - and your help is appreciated!

0 Kudos
amiray39

I accidentally did it the other day... Maybe yesterday and then quickly hit yes which is what I meant to do anyway. If it was me, I am really sorry.

0 Kudos

No problem - you saw it and corrected it!  Good to have you around!

amiray39   I think you are a very nice person and glad to see you on this site. I don’t think you would do anything on purpose to cause any hurt feelings. I hope you have a nice night.

indingrl

Please check with Mark the EX site manager HE KNOWS!

0 Kudos