Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Happy 1 Less Hour Day

I love time change in spring.  An awesome thing about one less hour is:
I got to sleep in
Less housework, not enough time to do more
1 whole hour smoke free

Any good reasons for you, that we have day lights savings today?

Happy Sunday!!

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Beck37

I wish the1 less hour would happen on a Monday and not on my free time!,,,

Beck37

I’m also hoping when I get home from work and it will still be light out and I can take the kids (dogs) out for a walk. That will be a Happy Dance moment in my house!

anaussiemom

109.gif

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

It' less time for Charlie to do anymore damage.

Beck37

When he’s not doing damage, how is Charlie?

anaussiemom

Poor Barb. hugs

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

He hasn't been able to get out the crate so far today.  I've been reading about this, and for some dogs crating isn't a solution.  I left twice for awhile.   Heard him barking when I returned the 2nd time. Destroying doors and windows is common - trying to escape.  I can't even go the basement without putting him in the crate.  I have appointments this week and want to walk of course. When I'm here with him he's very nice.  In fact, he's gone into the crate on his own to lay down a few times.  He's not trained to walk.  I have decided if he destroyed anything today I am returning him.  This is his test day I guess.  I'm physically and emotionally drained.  Thanks for asking.

Beck37

Poor Charlie, poor you. He’s just feeling so insecure right now. Doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.  I realize it’s not what you were expecting but he just needs undistracted 24/7 time with you for just a bit. Long enough for him to know that “he’s ok”. Keeping my fingers crossed that he buys himself another day by being good.....

0 Kudos