cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!!!  I don’t know how I put Happy Saturday on yesterday’s blog.  After yoga I went to market.  I got some turmeric.  

There is life after nicotine!!  It’s a good life!!  After the nicotine is out of your body, you need to get it out of your mind.  That can be hard too.  Gradually your mind will adjust.  So stay with it.  

N. O. P. E. 

6 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  I got some turmeric yesterday too along with some curry.  I knew you had made a mistake saying ''Happy Saturday' but I just smiled.  I agree with you.  Quitting was easy compared to staying quit.  The adjustment was very hard but well worth it.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike, It has been a while since I have taken the time to say hello.  I am very sorry. Anyway.  I hope you have a fantastic hump day.  Smoke-free Whoo Whoo.   There is so much more beyond the quit. 

anaussiemom

52918057_2204739016446734_1764487996737847296_n.png

Good Morning Mike

Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  Don't worry about the Saturday deal.  Aging brains occasionally do such. I chuckled too. I have an aging brain also.  Enjoy your day and your tumeric.  I have been taking it for years.  Good stuff. 

sweetplt

Good Wednesday Morning Mike ~ 

elvan

Good afternoon, Mike.  Happy Hump Day.

Namaste,

Ellen