cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Feelings

I heard this on a TV show (forgot which one) but it stuck with me so I wanted to share it with all of you. I hope you like it as much as I do

” You have feelings, your feelings don’t have you” !

8 Replies
sweetplt

Thank you for sharing Barb 

Barbscloud

Another profound quote.  I wish I could live up to all of them!   Good one.

Strudel

Thanks - true! 

anaussiemom

Thanks_mcHT_Smiley-vi.gif

Mandolinrain

Sweet

MarilynH

I really like that Barb    if blogs had a helpful button I'd be tapping on it right now but I'll have to settle for the like button instead because the words are so true which is good to remember thank you for sharing......

indingrl

Thanks for sharing Barb - for ME - I am talking about ME only - not anyone else_ I dont let MY feelings LEAD ME any more! Feelings come and go. Feelings are fickle. I learned that I am responsible for MY feelings and I tell THEM what to do TODAY!  I feel the feeling and RESPOND in a spiritually MATURE way by asking MY Holy Spirit for HELP TODAY in MY Lord Jesus name amen and amen! Joyce Meyer has been teaching ME since 1993 and CONTINUES to teach ME in 2019 and I love Joyce Meyer! I have read most of her books - she has written over 100 Bible based books. These books HELP ME to keep learning healing and growing in MY PERSONAL relationship with MY Lord Jesus and ME. I continue studying Gods Holy word for MYSELF because MY Lord Jesus ain't gonna ask ME about Joyce - I believe MY Lord Jesus will ask ME - WHO did YOU bring with YOU?   Please take what HELPS and let go of the rest- thank you. Just sharing- gentle hug.

elvan

Barb102‌ I agree with MarilynH‌ that if blogs had HELPFUL buttons, I would be clicking it for this one.  Feelings are normal...smoking is NOT.

Ellen