cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

amiray39

Reading Easy Way

I started reading Easy Way to Quit Smoking. I am only at the beginning and I find it interesting. How many of you have read this book?

15 Replies
YoungAtHeart

SO happy you are reading it!  I did - but not until four days into my quit when I found this site.  I read it and credit it and Ex with success on my first and only attempt to quit - and it's been 6 1/2 years since I last smoked a cigarette! 

Read on!

Nancy

AnnetteMM

Probably most of us on here have read it! It's very encouraging, and gives such practical information about nicotine addiction. I found it incredibly helpful and hope you will too.

sweetplt

Glad you are reading...I didn't read it...the more knowledge you obtain with this quit...the better you will be for it...Happy Monday  ~ Colleen 91 DOF

elvan

I read it after I quit, I took it out of the local library and I found some things in it to be incredibly helpful...others, I did not quite relate to but it MIGHT have been because I had quit already.  Some parts still resonate in my head...that's a GOOD thing.

Ellen

Strudel

It helped me SO much! I felt like I was being “unbrainwashed” in terms of thinking cigarettes were helping me somehow. They were not giving me anything! Glad you are reading the book. That plus this site will make all the difference! 

anaussiemom

Wonderful fast read, more adjectives....Love the book

0 Kudos
amiray39

Off topic. I'm also an Aussie mom

anaussiemom

amiray39 ya?   My daughter lives there/bittersweet.

I reside in OH.

amiray39

I knew I was going to misunderstand your name lol. I meant I am a mother of an autistic child. Sometimes kes we use the phrase "Aussie mom". I wondered if you meant Australia though. I live in Kansas.