cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Miglets

300 Days and still going strong

Thanks Mark for reminding me it’s been 300 days! Yes, happy to report I still have my quit on:) 

I came down with a cold for the first time since quitting and found that the urges were coming back for the first time in a while. I remembered what someone wrote about having to experience everything at least once as a nonsmoker before you truly get past the temptation. Remembering that I was better able to manage the urge and am now on the other side:)

thanks again everyone!

m

7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Triple, Triple Digit Club!

Woo Hoo for YOU!

Glad you learned your lessons well!

0 Kudos
indingrl

CONGRATS M AND GOOD JOB! YAHOOOOOOO AND WAY TO GO!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Congratulations on 300 Days of Freedom, super job...and inspiring to us newbies ... Colleen ~ 92 DOF

0 Kudos
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS...I see the 6% Club in your near future.  Great job...I always felt the most tempted to smoke when I got BETTER from being sick...that was the scariest time for me.  You are now past that first cold...good going.  I think every experience we have and every emotion we feel make our quits stronger.  The earlier we feel things, the better.

Ellen

0 Kudos
AnnetteMM

Oooh so close to Year One!!  Great going, and great to hear from you!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Good to hear from you and that you're still going strong.  300 days and the Triple Digit Club is exciting.

Barb

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Congrats!fullsizeoutput_fc.jpegWHOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!

0 Kudos