cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(:(:(: This made me laugh :):):)

If you live in a snowbelt like I do then you'll probably see the humor in this  it sure put a smile on my face. 

a4306e50c8fb33df452c406d66b668c3.jpg

22 Replies
Sootie

HAHAHAHA!!!! This is great!!!!

Today at work as the snow was falling and we heard the forecast for Sunday....one of my employees said...we should shoot that furry rodent for lying!

MarilynH

Yesterday was a gorgeous sunshiny day the temps got up to around 26 degrees but with the Sun's power it felt alot warmer we're getting the snow in the wee hours of Monday into early Tuesday morning UGH we're forecasted to get between 6 to 10 inches of the white crap but hopefully it'll veer off further so maybe we'll get a break I hope your weather is nice and sunny we were at -4°F first thing this morning but it's supposed to be another day here. I thought for sure I commented to you from here last night Sootie but if I did it's gone hummm this has happened a few times lately hummmm maybe I'm forgetting to hit post, anyway Happy Saturday .

0 Kudos
Sootie

SURPRISE!

We are getting a huge Nor'easter on Sunday night---they are saying 12 inches......but this morning

we woke up to 4 inches AND it's still snowing!! I don't know if this is the Sunday night storm arriving early or just another one going through--------kind of tired of it now....ready for Spring. Stay warm.

MarilynH

Ugh I think they're 2 separate storms I hope  tomorrow's storm will veer away from you like it's supposed to for us at least that's what I heard this morning so we're so supposed to get quite a bit less snow now, I live right on the border so I watch WAGM weather for Northern Maine and Western New Brunswick with Ted Shapiro he's my weather man. Sootie

0 Kudos
elvan

That is HILARIOUS...I USED to live in a snow belt so I can relate.

MarilynH

It's the calm before another storm BUT today is going to be a gorgeous sunshiny day with temps up around 26 degrees but with the Sun it's definetly going to feel much warmer , don't work too hard today elvan.....

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

More snow tomorrow.  

0 Kudos
MarilynH

UGH hurry up Spring........

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Happy Saturday Marilyn hahaha like this a lot...Have a great day ~ Colleen