cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

BugsNBats14

Bitchy Mood

True.  I  feel bitchy.  DAY 61 without a puff.

Not proud of my feelings, but proud of MY QUIT.

How do you feel in ONE word?

Tags (1)
36 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Joyful!

(at 6 1/2 years quit!)

BugsNBats14

Congrats to you!

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019, 6:44 PM Youngatheart.7.4.12 <

0 Kudos
muir2000

Hopeful

MarilynH

I was most likely very bitchy around the 60 day mark of my quit but I've been very happy in my quit for over four and a half years now ,believe me when I say it's going to get easier and easier with time under your belt hang on tight and don't let go of the best gift that you'll ever give yourself which is the gift of LIFE ,keep moving forward and stacking up your precious Days of Freedom so each evening you can say YAY for another Day WON and a super duper CONGRATULATIONS on your precious 61 glorious Days DOF and counting WTG. ....

anaussiemom

Puff

Sootie

Bitchy is VERY normal for where you are....as I often say...there was literally NO ONE I did not hate when I first quit. IT PASSES......I PROMISE!

Glad you feel PROUD of your quit....you should.

Hang in

elvan

I was very teary at around that point in my quit.  I cried for three days over absolutely nothing...I just cried and cried.  JonesCarpeDiem‌ told me that it was okay, I was "watering" my cheeks.  I think of that whenever I feel sad.  Honestly, when I saw the title of your blog, I thought it could easily have been many of our user names.  It really DOES get easier and this community will love you unconditionally, count on it.  I have been free for over five years and it is thanks to EX.

Ellen

BugsNBats14

Thanks Ex friend

0 Kudos
indingrl

CONGRATS BugsanBats on  61 NICOTINE FREE DAYS!!! WAY TO GO!!! its OK to feel whatever you gotta FEEL - feelings come and go and feelings are fickle- bitchy feelings WILL pass - I think your doing GOOD and thank you so much for asking - I am grateful to YOU for HELPING ME to be grateful I can read - YOUR blog and all others who blog here- I am so gatreful I can READ! Yahoooooooo