cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Giulia has 13 years!

It's time to party!  Let us all join  in and celebrate - 13 years is outstanding!  Thanks for sticking around and helping others - it is truly appreciated!

Giulia

39 Replies
Barb102

Wow thank you for being an inspiration!,,  Congratulations. You are the best. Thanks for always helping me

99AB72C6-AB70-4FDB-B81B-AD7349F353F2.jpeg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you for the heads up Jennifer   YAY Giulia  CONGRATULATIONS on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular awesome splendiferous stupendous 13 precious Smokefree yrs and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO and thank you for being here for each and everyone of us huge caring hug coming your way.....

220828957f3fb57fde4e15b76ab5c0e8.jpgdc14bb15c1a6cc4633ff0f8720facbba.jpg

YoungAtHeart

tenor.gif

SimplySheri

I know you don't, but you should   Celebrate!!  Congratulations on 13 splendid smoke free years!

SimplySheri

Of course you want to celebrate, Giulia!!  I apologize for getting my days mixed up with years   Let me try this again....

SimplySheri

Congratulations on 13 wonderful smoke free years!!!!  It's time...even a day later....to celebrate you

RachelMB

Congrats Lady G!

Rachel

Holey Moley!!  Congrats G on 13 years!

elvan

Giulia‌'s quit is a TEENAGER!  What an accomplishment, thanks so much for sticking around for those of us who are behind you...clearly, YOU have the secret to success.

Love,

Ellen