Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

3/1/19 Celebrations

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgement-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Giulia‌ 13 years!

NancyJC‌ 3800 days!
_t_15 andysbaby, lovingmommy119, obsidian and themechanic 9 years!

marb 6.5 years!

bjspears 2300 days!

DebiD 5.5 years!

kaurike2 and Storm.3.1.14 5 years!

rajesh 1800 days!

jenn82209 and FreeandClear 4.5 years!

ldny 1400 days!

AbasKid‌ 1300 days!

Mmarino‌ 3.5 years!

mauijewel and TracyB2 1100 days!

gypsi96‌ and ralphh11‌ 3 years!

MadViral‌ 1000 days! Congrats on earning your comma!

crystallynn1971‌, DanielG2‌, tryingtoquit544‌, loukur‌ and samm5‌ 2.5 years!

soraya 900 days!

Aptaidene, becca745, bwithers17, copelow123, dar8360, desertrose7, fhare81, Hossain, islandgrl1951, ISPEAKINALLCAPS, lisalhh, lynnwilliams, marianogarcias, maymay2, moe-raees, rjwinner, Sjgolden and Terri103 2 years! Please log/check-in! We haven't seen many of you in a while!

AnnetteK, boobear83, dani844, laca1955, Marz727, stanley2 and tatus700 days! Please stop by and let us know how you're doing! It's been too long!

Free2BU, mes29153 and winnerwinner 600 days!

janosko4, jlarsonm9k, awyman, dhartley21, jsalwitz, KEM19, Oceana and Vssjayden1979 1.5 years!

Beckybooboo, brogers67, hollyr773j adn igotthisdude 500 days! Half way to your comma!

jsljustin and victory 400 days!

AlliA6810, anneflores0510, Brokerprincess, emilyt123078, Jesusgirl39, kds1963, mizzgemini and RMarcott3 1 Year!

gmonroe, JimGr and SheriU 300 days!

Auroraclearsky, Cynthferg, Hlamb621, Igotthis2, mrios5776 and SMTP 200 days!

Sakvong2015, anthony12109, Bigcarson, cheyenne7, dlleonard987, Jessica4123, Jsturgill, kothapally, linkinkohl02, Loricon and Deactivated user 6 months!

A.N.N. and tporter51 150 days!

rainey1953 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

gramX2, holgar, Mstweety and sickofsmoking69 50 days!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

kakina, Jguess, MissFiggy, jennak5, Poohonu01, kjcm32, mikeverminski63, cassie010, dsly, jonbarbee, soralight88McVety14tkingery, Yesican1966 and Mdye today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
Giulia

Congratulations to everyone!  We are DOING this thing!!!

Special shout out to Storm on his FIVE YEARS!

Thanks Mark for the mention.  

Barb102

Wow congratulations to all of you. What an accomplishment!!!  You are inspiring

1067F07F-93C8-4098-ADBB-A2010E6174C8.jpeg

Thank God for those !!!

0 Kudos

Special shout out to Giulia‌ for 13 Years!  Congrats!  Keep showing the way!  Patty 

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations to ALL of you, special shout out to Giulia‌ with 13 years of freedom and Storm.3.1.14‌ with 5 years.  There are many more names I recognize and I hope you are still with us!

Ellen

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to Giulia with 13 years.  There must be some kind of prize.pastedImage_4.jpg

Auroraclearsky with 200 days

A.N.N.  with 150 days

Storm.3.1.14

Thanks for the acknowledgement, Mark! It's a truly special day, indeed! 

shutterstock_98285102-1-1.jpg

0 Kudos

Thank you for being such an inspiration to everyone here M'Dear. Congrats on your 13 years of freedom.

M n @ Signature 002-5.JPG

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Congratulations...a lot of great quitters on this day...! 

0 Kudos
shashort

Woohoo Congratulations to a bunch of great quitters.  Special shout outs to  Giulia Giulia on 13 BIG years and Storm Storm.3.1.14  on your wonderful 5 years and thank you to both of you for being my mentors through my journey. You both rock!! Congratualtions to Auroraclearsky  on 200 days and A.N.N.  on your magnificient 150 days and Way to go gramX2  on 50 big days Woohoo and HUrray to everyone celebrating.