cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Give and get support around quitting

Animals12

7 days!! Heck yea πŸ’Ž

Happy Tuesday! Today is one week smoke free. I can't believe I have made it this far! I know I have along way to go. I never ever in a billion years thought that I could do this. I am still craving of course and have really intense moments. But the fact I have a week under my belt helps me keep saying no. I have been reading a lot which I never do. Trying to stay busy . I got this one day at a time. I don't have to worry about staying a forever quitter right now . I just have to remember to say no now. And one day ,like a really bad break up, I won't think about it at all . 

14 Replies
sweetplt

Congratulations...This is truly awesome...I am so happy and proud of you...Hell week is over...be good to you, you deserve this quit...Keep it going...~ (((hugs ~ Colleen))))

Barbscloud

That's great.  Celebrate that one week.  It's quite an accomplishment.  One day at a time is the way to travel this journey.

Barb

gregp136

One week is GREAT!  You are doing FANTASTIC! 

indingrl

WAY TO GO!!!!!

Tabbiekat

Love, love your attitude. Congrats on one week

YoungAtHeart

TRUTH:  "And one day ,like a really bad break up, I won't think about it at all ."  It may not seem like it, but that day will come!

Quitting is done one day at a time.  Congratulations on adding up a WEEK of them!

Nancy

"Hell Week" is history! Congratulations!

M n @ Signature 002-5.JPG

maryfreecig

Excellent attitude--keeping things down to the size we can handle makes life so much easier! Fantastic work! Congratulations on making a week of smobriety happen. You did it--keep it coming.

elvan

SO PROUD of you, CONGRATULATIONS on your first week of freedom!