cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Tuesday!!!  How’s the new week going?  Good, I hope.  The temperature is colder here now.  I did go to Rite Aid yesterday for some things.  

It’s sorta been smooth sailing for me lately!!  For those who are struggling,  it does get better!!  After all the confusion of the first month, your mind starts to get use to the idea of not smoking!!  It still takes a while for the mind to get use to the idea.  Stay with it!!  You can do it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

9 Replies
anaussiemom

graphics-ladybug-761878.gif

sweetplt

Happy Tuesday off to group meditation this morning... have a great day Mike ~ Colleen

0 Kudos

Good to see you Mike. Have a great day.

M n @ Signature 002-5.JPG

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike.  Have a Terrific Tuesday. 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Yes - time is the answer!  Hope you have a good day Mike!  The weather here in Arkansas cannot decide what it wants to do!

0 Kudos
lqsi12

Hey and hello Mike, hope your able to get out and breath a bit today !  Looks to me like Lancaster is in for above freezing weather and some sunshine, enjoy !  Thanks for being here with the upbeat info to keep us on track and hear from many other's too !

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike.  

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Jeanmarc19561

Good morning Mike! As a guy who used to sail, smooth sailing is a wonderful thing. So with that, may the wind be at your back and the seas of your life calm. Let's throw in some clear skies and sunshine as well. Have a great day! John

Giulia

Glad your in calm waters.

lake wauburg GIF by University of Florida

0 Kudos