cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hiker

Biography

Jump to solution

I see some people have a biography.  How is that done??

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiker

If you're on your phone the functionality is a bit more limited but you can edit your profile by clicking on the link and turning it to landscape mode(on it's side).

If you're on your desktop, click the round avatar image and then click the Edit Profile from the drop down menu. Then there will be a couple tabs in your profile for Profile Picture, Avatar Picture, Privacy and Profile Details. Click each tab and update it to your liking.

There is a whole lot more to discover on how to use the site in Community Help‌. Be sure to search first in there for the How To questions and if you don't find what you're looking for you can ask questions in there and I'll be notified.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies
indingrl

WELCOME - PLEASE Ask - DR HAYS OR THE EX TEAM OR SIR MARK - THE SITE MANAGER- those are the PROFESSIONALS- thank you. 

you go on the profile page top right and just make your biography.  Talk about how you started smoking , why you want to quit etc.  I will go to your site and follow you now and see if you post your bio.  Welcome.  just start looking around on the site and bit by bit you will figure it  out.  You got here, that is a start.  see you around.   Karen

Thanks for reply!  I'm not sure I get it. I see a shadow person, a pen and a search.  Above that  on a line, I see 3 dots. If I click the 3 dots I see options but not sure which one to choose. Is that "the blog"?  

Seems like quiting smoking is easier than getting around this site LOL.  Not complaining, this site has really helped, but I get confused with some terms I dont know what they mean.

0 Kudos
Gwenivere

You touch your avatar, picture, and choose edit profile.  There you can input all about yourself.  Congrats on 25 days!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiker

If you're on your phone the functionality is a bit more limited but you can edit your profile by clicking on the link and turning it to landscape mode(on it's side).

If you're on your desktop, click the round avatar image and then click the Edit Profile from the drop down menu. Then there will be a couple tabs in your profile for Profile Picture, Avatar Picture, Privacy and Profile Details. Click each tab and update it to your liking.

There is a whole lot more to discover on how to use the site in Community Help‌. Be sure to search first in there for the How To questions and if you don't find what you're looking for you can ask questions in there and I'll be notified.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Oh thank you....I do most everything on my phone and I forget that the computer offers more/easier functions. I'll try your suggestions!

You're welcome. 

Please let me know if you have other questions.

EX Community Admin Team