cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

What is up with the beginning of......

--------2019 coming in like a ROARING LION in My area.......what is YOUR area weather where YOU reside........weather.......extreme and setting RECORDS all over the WORLD..........I was just wondering.....thank you- gentle hug.

16 Replies
MarilynH

March is supposed to be full of snowstorms the meteorologists are saying and colder than normal BUT it been a rollercoaster Winter here and everywhere across the globe BUT maybe it won't be as bad as what's predicted and hopefully Spring will arrive before the end of April but today has been a gorgeous sunshiny day so I'm happy. 

indingrl

YES SPRING FLOWERS! 

Barb102

I can’t wait for spring. It makes me feel alive. Yes I do get spring fever and I love it

indingrl

YES SPRING FLOWERS!

elvan

I am not looking at March yet...still have another week left of February.  I don't know what to think of the forecasts.  I always expect at least ONE big storm in March...my son's birthday is on the 9th and it was a blizzard when we went to the hospital...there is ALWAYS a storm in March, or at least it SEEMS that way.

XOXO,

Ellen

indingrl

YES MARCH ROARING LION COMING SOOOOOONNN!!!!!

0 Kudos
Beck37

174F50C1-A21F-492E-ACDC-A4698C00D0ED.jpegWe haven’t had snow in Yucca Valley CA for over 10 years and this is what we had this week. They actually closed the schools and the whole town... Me and Circle k were the only businesses open. It was beautiful!

indingrl

WOW- beautiful snow scene thanks for sharing!

Giulia

Back when we lived in NY State we had snow in May.  I have an old picture of a tulip with snow on it somewhere.  Weather has always been a fickle lady in my lifetime.  There's always the January thaw, then it freezes back up again.