anaussiemom

~~ Happy Friday Everyone ~~

friday.jpg
A New Day
The first step to getting somewhere
is to decide that you are not going to
stay where you are.
  Your going to step up just a little
bit higher than where you were yesterday.
One Moment at a Time.

I still have a long way to go, but I’m already so far from where I used to be, and I’m proud of that.

28 Replies
sweetplt

Proud of You to Kim...Happy Friday Friend ~ hugs out to you ~ Colleen

Barbscloud

Good morning.  I hope your're doing better today.  I was reading all the posts yesterday after you reached out.  The people here are pretty amazing.  Knowing that so many people have our backs and truly want us to be successful is something I'm grateful for.   I did the same a few times when I first quit and their support kept me from smoking.

Barb 

anaussiemom

I am doing ok.   How are you Barb?

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

OK.  Still dealing with dental crap.  Went to the have the stitches removed for the last of periodontal surgery yesterday.  My upper gum is inflamed.  He looks and says I have a root canal there and it looks like an abscess--that's not his expertise it's the endodontist.  There is also a bridge.  So I stop at the endodontist on the way home and they see me right away.  Takes an x-ray, don't see anything. In fact the inflammation is were the artificial tooth of the bridge is.  So he gives me an antibiotic. He also made a face--sounds to me the periodontist may not be to swift.  Can't say I've been real impressed with this guy, but my dentist liked him and I like her. IDK   Lots of incompetent people out there anymore.  In all professions.  

Stopped at one of the local animal rescue places yesterday.  I know there where not dogs, just thought I'd see if they could help.  It was funny, there were two dogs names I didn't recognize.  They're new and have to be checked out first.  What's funny is that I look so much I know all the dogs names and immediately knew they were new.

Gotta go out.

Barb

anaussiemom

Awww. I hope everything works out for you very soon.  Yes the medical field has changed a lot.  Most animal shelters love free help.  Good luck with that, you would probably enjoy it, sounds very rewarding. ❤️

Barbscloud

No, I wasn't volunteering--wanted them to help me find a dog!

anaussiemom

Oh.  I see.  Do they feel they can help?

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

No.  Just have to keep looking.

anaussiemom

I keep seeing older labs to adopt.... How can I help?

0 Kudos