Animals12

Anxiety trigger got me

Discussion created by Animals12 on Feb 21, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 21, 2019 by Gwenivere

Hello everybody. Yesterday was terrible and I smoked. I have dabilitating anxiety. So bad I had to quit my job and seek treatment. This is what lead me here to get healthy and deal with stress in a different way. Plus the stomach problems. Well anyway last year has tested me in a way I never thought was possible. On top of all that , anxiety I was telling myself just 5 more minutes, my husband got in a car wreck and Bam my life turned upside down. I was uncontrollably crying I couldn't eat, sit up straight, hold a conversation.  I took paxil and got super depressed and sick. Now I'm off paxil and take anxiety meds. They told me I may not be able to get anymore  because my therapist who prescribed them to me retired. I  freaked out And smoked. Does anybody else struggle with mental health? I'm running out of my medicine and that's just adding to the fear of quitting. I know I need to do this. I got really sick and I want to be able to hold a job and not need cigerates. I feel like I'm in a pickle. I feel alone

Outcomes