cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!  Now we are headed towards the weekend!!  Yesterday we had a Winter storm.  I’m not sure how much snow we got.  It could be 4 or 5 inches.  

No urges or cravings, no thoughts drifting back to the smoking days;  Life is good!!!!!  In time your mind heals up from being addicted to smoking. It takes a while but it’s worth it!!  Stay strong!!!  You can do it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Morning! I was supposed to get some yesterday but it just ended up being some rain and didn't freeze so the roads were passable.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
sweetplt

Good Morning, we got about two inches then rain mixed with sleet.  Today, it has warmed up and melting.  The sun is out and a good day to walk the dog. Namaste ~ Colleen

elvan

Good morning, Mike...I MADE it, it is still morning.  Hope you have a great day.  Everything is melting here, it is going to be 60 today and 70 next week for ONE day, hahaha.  I think it's mostly 50's for the next several days.  Up and down, kind of like the beginning of a quit.

Namaste,

Ellen

Giulia

Hey Mike.  Happy Thursday.  Flash flood warnings here yesterday.  The ducks are happy.