cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Please Be Careful

I just fell in the parking lot. Hurt my back and wrist I fell again trying to get up. Some very nice people came and helped me. Home now with ice. So be careful I didn’t think it was that much or that slippery. 

14 Replies
anaussiemom

32.gif  Quick healing prayers sent your way.  Hugs.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Heal!

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

Heal quickly. The little bit of sleet here melted this afternoon, but I was super careful walking around out there this morning. 

Donna

elvan

Barb102‌ PLEASE take it easy.  I refused to even go out today, it's garbage and recycling day but it will be next week too.  The mail will wait.  It is raining now and I think it is JUST rain but there is ice and snow underneath and there is no way that I am going to break this old body.

Sending you hugs,

Ellen

indingrl

Awe i am so glad you home safe- the news warned people to be careful with EACH step. 

Sootie

WOW!!! Hope you are ok!! Yes....it was a wild and crazy ride home. Take care and rest.......hate to say it but you should probably ICE the sprains!

MarilynH

I'm so glad that you are home now, I'm sending up good thoughts and prayers for you that you aren't too banged up and bruised and that you'll be able to sleep and you're not too stiff and sore in the morning ......

Giulia

I hope it's all minor.  We only bounce as kids.  The older we get, the harder we fall!  Thanks for the reminder to be careful.

sweetplt

(((((Barb))))) oh my, you poor thing... how r u doing today? Sometimes next day worse...rest and feel better.  ~ hugs Colleen