cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tiffy

Need lots of quit buddies

I quit on Aug 25th first 2 days really weren't too bad. I had my moments...I won't lie.
Woke up on the 3rd day and I don't know what the hell happened...went and bought a pack of cigarettes. Felt quilty but smoked them anyway...I was mad at myself all day. This morning when I woke up...I gave myself a good old fashioned cussing out for yesterday's blunder and put the patch back on. So here I am back to day one!!! I have quit 2 times before...I know I can do it...I am ready to do it...days 3 and 4 have always been the hardest for me but I always got past them before this time. Ugh!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
zona

I quit on Aug 25th, too. I haven't smoked, but am having a hard time today, for some strange reason... Try not to beat yourself up too bad. Are things better today?
0 Kudos
tiffy

Hi Zona. I bounced back from it and think I am even more determined than ever. When it gets to where I think I'm caving in I go to bed. The great thing is in my dreams I am not struggling for a cigarette. In my dreams I am saying you know...I don't even have the urge to smoke. Pretty weird. Stay strong in your quit and I am here if you need me. Maybe helping one another will make us stronger and more determined in our goals.
0 Kudos