cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

sally3

JEFF MARQ. AT 60 DAYS !!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO ! WAY TO GO!!!!

Wooo Hoooo Jeff ! Way to go on 60 days!!! Awesome!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
sue-otts

60 days is so AWESOME!!

I am so very proud of you! You are doing this and losing weight at the same time!!

CONGRATULATIONS! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!
0 Kudos
kellie3

glitter-graphics.com
2 months smoke free is just awesome! Keep up the good work.
0 Kudos
jeff-m

You know what? I'm glad someone is keeping up with this. I would have never realized it has been 2 months had you not mentioned it. THANKS. It seems like just yesterday and at the same time like a life time ago. Thanks to you and everyone for taking the time to care and encourage. One of the things that has helped is I do not have any idle time. From 4am to 10pm I am on the go nonstop. Or at least it seems that way. I was just speaking to a friend of mine here at work and told him I need 2 weeks on a deserted island in the South Pacific. No mail, no computer, no cell phone. But who has time to make the travel arrangements? Not me. Being single and having a big home and lots of animals just keeps me going all the time. But, I guess I would not have it any other way. At least I don't have to stop every 30 minutes to smoke a cigarette. Quiting has added 2-1/2 to 3 hours of productive time to my day and about $230.00 an month to my pocket. Besides that I get more done simply because I can breath better, don't get tired as easily and really have reached the point where I don't even notice that I am not smoking. Along with the quiting, I have continued to loose weight which is helping me feel better and get more done also. Life is truly beginning to turn around and head in a positive, productive, meaningful and just plain happy direction. I owe much of my sucess to you and the others who have stood by with encouragement, helpful hints and friendship. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! LOLxxxooo
0 Kudos
jeff-m

Thanks Kelly, it's great to be a part of a network of people who care. I guess this is a moment to reflect and wonder why I didn't do this 42 years ago when I first started. But then look at all the wounderful people I would have never met. None the less, I'm glad to have come this far and look forward to the future with out having to support R.J, Reynolds,or Phillip Morris any more. Kinda like when I quit drinking some 30+ years ago, Jim, Jack and Jose were friends of mine, but they kept leading me down the wrong path so we had to part company. From what I hear, they are doing just fine with out me. Thanks again Kelly
0 Kudos
jeff-m

Sally, you are one party'en girl. I'll bet you have a ball having birthday parties, annivisary parties and such for your family and friends. But you know what? It's great. Thanks so very much for you enthusiasm, support and just plain being fun. I feel very lucky to count you among the folks who notice and care. It is great to be to this point, and without you and Sue and others being here to help me along, I.m not sure I would have made it. THANK YOU
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos
terry-morache

Keep up the good work Jeff 2 months is great!
Graphics and Layouts at DazzleJunction.com
Congrats Comments
Myspace Comments
0 Kudos