cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

sally3

JEFF MARQUARDT HAS 100 DAYS !!!! WOO HOOO ! TRIPLE DIGITS !!! WAY TO GO!!

Photobucket

Jeff - congrats on 100 days! That is awesome! Keep on rocking!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

0 Kudos
sue-otts

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I never doubted you would be here!

WELCOME TO THE TRIPLE DIGIT CLUB!!

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!

I'm so proud of you!
0 Kudos
jeff-m

Thanks Sally, I so glad that you and Sue are keeping track. I have not been. Smoking cigarettes is something I used to do and when I quit doing something I don't look back. I seem to be collecting several triple digit numbers. I have 100 days without a cigarette, 102 pounds of lost weight (if you find it, no I do not want it back). I am now on day 5 without narcotic pain medication - only 95 more to go to put that in the triple didget catagory. I am getting good at the quiting and loosing thing. Your tops girl, thanks for all your support. Hugs, Jeff
0 Kudos
jeff-m

Sue, what can I say to you except a GIANT THANK YOU. You have supported my effort from the beginning. You are so good to have as a freind. I'm not sure that I would be here right now if not for you. Your really have a gift and I am glad you have chosen to share it with me. Thanks Sue. xxoo Jeff
0 Kudos
jeff-m

Hey, JoAnne, thanks for stopping by with this congrat note. That is one heck of a party going on here. I'd hate to look at that when I was recovering from a hang over. Geshhhhh...that could cause physological damage. LOL. Well, I guess the next hurtel is 6months...hey ain;t no step for a stepper. Thanks for the support. Jeff
0 Kudos
Denise28

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF ON YOUR 100 DAYS, THAT IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!
0 Kudos
sandi8

0 Kudos
jeff-m

YAHOO...I love fireworks, Fourth of July has always been a favorite holiday for me. I love the noise and all the great ways they make them sparkle in the night sky. Thanks for your support. Your great to have as a friend. Well, I guess the next hurtle is 6 month, so hang on gang cause...HERE WE GO.... this is just too much fun.
0 Kudos
maria18

I'm a little frazzled looking this morning, but thought I'd stop by anyhow and wish you all the best! You gotta be one tough cookie to last a whole year without em! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

good_morning Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos