cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

debbie53

Karen (Kitty with green helmet) CELEBRATES 1 YEAR ON SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2009

Karen, You've shown great courage, overwhelming integrity and a special way of making people in struggle with their quits laugh and embrace the quitting process! Your a true inspiration and you deserve a huge celebration!
YOUR A SHINNING EXAMPLE OF WHAT A STRONG AND COURAGEOUS QUIT LOOKS LIKE! THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STRUGGLES AND YOUR TRIUMPHS!
I APPLAUD YOU!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
debbie53

YOU DID IT!!!!!!! I'M SO PROUD FOR YOU AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU ON THE ONE YEAR SIDE!!!!!! KEEP IT UP, SUNSHINE AND CELEBRATE BIG!!!!!
ME
0 Kudos
ctm

((((((((Karen))))))))

My quit buddy friend with the cutest avatar on EX...

I'm so freakin' proud of you!!!!!

Luv ya!!!!

Have the best Easter weekend ever!!!!!
0 Kudos
Giulia

You have some of the BEST, most original and funny uplifting graphics on the site. And they are simply a reflection of your sense of humor and the care and time with which you attend those in need here. That one year mark is such a huge boost to one's ego. Yes, even after all that time. There's a deep quiet sense of gratitude and triumph. And we share it with you and are so glad of you and for you on this site. There is no graphic which I could come up with that might do you justice - so I won't even bother. Because you're the Queen. Not only for this day, but for all days. Congratulations Karen. You've earned it BIG!
0 Kudos
denise6

0 Kudos
Legend

Great job Karen, Congratulations!!!!
1 year WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
karen44

PhotobucketPhotobucket
0 Kudos
tracey2

Happy, happy, happy day!!! You are such an inspirational and I'm proud to call you my friend. Happy one year!!

0 Kudos
kellie_a

Congratulations!
You are a shining example!!! 🙂
0 Kudos
claudia2

Karen another of my Irish friends, I am so like Giulia to say that you are the "QUEEN" of graphics, so why bother to top it!! One year is so huge and you are so fantastic sticking in here with ex while everything has been going on that should have kept you away, at least for awhile anyway.....I only hope to be their with you, and one day I will, but you will still be ahead of me, make us laugh, I am sure...God Bless you on the Easter Weekend!

luck of the irish Pictures, Images and Photos

Does it have anything to do with that??

/b>congratulations Pictures, Images and PhotosCongratulations Pictures, Images and Photos

Congratulations Pictures, Images and Photosfunny women Pictures, Images and Photos

funny women Pictures, Images and Photos

FUNNY Pictures, Images and Photos

God Love ya girl....Keep that Irish fighting in ya!
0 Kudos