Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

debbie53

PEGGY HITS 1600 DAYS TODAY!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lets help Peggy, who GRACIOUSLY has spent countless hours here, helping so many, to celebrate a GREAT accomplishment of being 1600 DAYS SMOKE FREE!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK GIRL FRIEND!!!!!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
cindywilson

Ok I had to find something special for you Peggy!!!! Thank you for always helping me and showing me the way:) WTG!!!!!!! You are the best and I am so honored to have met you. Thank you for being an inspiration to me and so many others every day!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Here is champagne and balloons just for you!!!!congrats! Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
sherry3

Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
raymond_clark

Hey Peggy and God Bless you and family. Congradulations on 1600 days you are a blessing to so many on EX site and thank's for being thier for me.
myspace comments
Get MySpace Comments without leaving myspace!
0 Kudos
barbara42

this place would not be the same with out you. I have enjoyed this year with you, and you have helped so much.

Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
grace3

GO TO BAFLIRT.COM
BAFLIRT.COM
Peggy, A toast to an awesome lady and an awesome quit. Congrat's.....
0 Kudos
claudia2

I think this is wonderful!! And when I saw the number....it reminded me of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue....COOL NUMBER!!
Congrats Peggy, you have worked hard for this and for other peoples quit...Good luck with your continued success.
0 Kudos
Denise28

CONGRATULATIONS PEGGY AND THANK YOU FOR BEING AN INSPIRATION AND A HELP TO ME AS WELL!!!!
0 Kudos
butterflybp

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Peggy, Congratulations on your outrageous quit! Thanks for being such and inspiration for all of us!

Heaven
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com

0 Kudos