cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

debbie53

Lets help Chuck celebrate!!!!!

Photobucket

HAPPY ONE YEAR SMOKE FREE CHUCK! YOU DID IT AND DID IT WITH FLYING COLORS!!!!!!! 🙂Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
carole_

((((((CHUCK! CHUCK! CHUCK!)))))) How honored I am to be here and be a part of your 1 year birthday! You've given so much, you are loved by so many, and your hard work to be free from nicotine is working!!!!!!!!!! I can't say enough about you and love you dearly. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Denise28

CHUCK I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1 YEAR!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A HUGE CELEBRATION!
0 Kudos
sandi8

Great year for you Chuck, Thank-you for all the help, i will be with the year club one day because of you and all he ex people here
0 Kudos

0 Kudos
donna30

0 Kudos
Legend

Congratulations!!!!!
You’re in the one year club YAOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Chuck, I'm so happy to see you reach this point! You've worked really hard and you deserve this celebration. WTG!

MySpace Profile Graphics
Congratulations Myspace Graphics
Myspace Profile Graphics
0 Kudos
Mothergoose9

WAY TO GO CHUCK!!!!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! One year is so awesome!!!!! 😄 I am SO thrilled for you, this is an amazing accomplishment!!!!! Great job helping others get there too!!!! 😉

CONGRATULATIONS BIG GUY!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Christine13

MANY, MANY CONGRATULATIONS CHUCK!!!!!! IMAGINE ONE YEAR SMOKE FREE!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

Congrats!
MySpace Graphics

Happy
Grab a new Myspace Layout

0 Kudos