cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

sally3

ALI HAS 7 DAYS - BEATS "HELL WEEK" - WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Ali - Congrats on getting through "Hell Week". I know it was hard but you did it and I'm so proud of you. Keep on rocking with this quit! You're doing great!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
ali2

Thank you Sally! No one responded but ......you and I know what a week it was and I am so grateful for you! I am so glad and proud to say I am a non smoker today. The first few days were so hard but I can now see myself going thru anything without smoking after this week! The cravings are still there from time to time and they still can be very difficult but I know that I do not have to act on them! Staying in the day is all I can do and so for today I am a non smoker and it feels so good! Whahoooooooooooooo one week!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Sally for being the Best!
0 Kudos
katheen

0 Kudos
terry-morache

ALI YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you. I just signed on and saw that you hit your 7 days. Been canning all day. YOU MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos

Yeah Ali..You are awesome!!!!! Comgrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
donna30

hooray for you! WTG. keep up the great work.
0 Kudos
tina19

whoo hooo
Ali---- IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! KEEP IT UP!!!! YOU ROCK!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT !!!
0 Kudos
mike-matthews

way to go congrulations my friend
0 Kudos
ctm

WAY TO GO ALI!!!

0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

I knew YOU COULD DO IT! Great job! Keep right on going Ali!
0 Kudos