cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Muttalib87

Rainy days

What are some activities to do on rainy days??

16 Replies
sweetplt

1. Clean a closet

2. Clean a room

3. Do a puzzle

4. Watch a movie

5. Come to Ex’s and Encourage other quitters

6. Exercise

7. Back

8. Now you least some

elvan

MY personal favorite...NAP.

Ellen

Beck37

I was going to say nap, nap and NAP!!!!!!

elvan

Beck37‌ It's one of my favorite "hobbies"  another one is worrying which I can't seem to help.  Napping can be SO incredibly restorative.  

Ellen

Beck37

Tell me about it. It is my favorite thing to do on the weekend!!!! My family knows not to call me between 2-4. Its hard to believe I was one of those kids that complained about having to take one.... By the way I have been able to sleep for the last 5 nights. I am getting at least 5 hours a night, which is pretty good for me. I didn’t want to say anything cause I didn’t want to jinx it.

Sent from my iPad

0 Kudos
elvan

Beck37‌ CONGRATULATIONS on getting some sleep at night!  That's wonderful, I am really happy for you.  Oh, I just turn the phone OFF if I want to nap.  I have been known to text each of my kids with the word, "napping" so they know they will not be able to reach me for a while.  I work every Saturday so Sunday is MY day...sometimes it goes into Monday...I get so tired from that one day of work, it's pretty amazing.  You would think I was mountain climbing.  So glad you are getting some sleep.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Beck37

I hate to admit it, luckily my sister isn’t in this site, but I will turn it to vibrate.... Thanks so much again for all your encouragement while I was going thru my 51 nights of sleeplessness. Have a great day!

Beck

Sent from my iPad

indingrl

Jig saw puzzle for ME- quilting- popcorn n funny movie- reading MY bible study book by Les Feldick teachings- NAP!