cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sweetplt

75 Days and Counting

Hi Ex's,

I had so much to say, but then I am amazed at all the intelligence on this site and I don't have anything thought provoking except I am 75 days Quit.  It is absolutely amazing.  I feel this site and all your support has made the difference.  Hubby and I and about 8 of us walked to the local Pub for dinner and drinks last night, I didn't think about smoking once.  (except before I left to be ready for craves/triggers) I enjoyed the laughter and the conversation.  It is amazing how much we missed by leaving to go outside to smoke.  Have a beautiful Saturday everyone.  It is your Choice to be Happy or Not with Your Quit...I choose to be Happy...Blessings to all...~ Colleen aka sweetp 

75 Days Free

7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

The intelligence exhibited in your post includes the fact you prepared yourself for any triggers/associations before heading out to the pub, and you are 75 days FREE because of ALL your preparation and planning.

Pretty smart if you ask me!

maryfreecig

Happy 75!!! Yes, Ex is good for us all. I'm so glad you are here.

Sootie

CONGRATULATIONS ON 75!!!!

You are 3/4 of the way to the triple digit club...........................

Your positive attitude is inspiring and will see you through the tough times.

Stay Strong.

elvan

EX has brought so many wonderful things into my life, ALONG with my freedom and YOU, my friend are one powerful addition to this site...you are on a wonderful journey.

Congratulations,

Ellen

MarilynH

Congratulations Colleen on your precious 75 glorious Smokefree days and counting WTG, you are doing super fantastic with your awesome quit journey YAY for each and every Day WON .....

Beck37

Ex and people like you have made my quit painless. It is so nice knowing you all have my back....

Congrats Colleen!!!!

Beck

indingrl

Wonderful non smoker life- CONGRATS ON 75 NON SMOKER LIFE STYLE - GOOD JOB!! WAY TO GO COLLEEN!!! Yahoooooo