cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Really Having A Tuff Time Today

It could be because although I enjoy having the tv back/with remote, after almost a month of westerns and politics. EEK.   Hubby Dean back to work, he needs his work.  Helps him to be who is he creative, smart, can make anything kinda guy.  Did I mention a pain"  Him and his dogmatic politics......................ugh!   
ANYWAY Just, wanna run to the store.....smoke!    It is not acceptable for me to smoke period!  Just havin" a tough go today

23 Replies
sweetplt

Sending some "NO smoking vibes" your way Kim...remember get through today and tomorrow will be a new one...~ (((hugs)))) Colleen

Lauralives

Hey Kim, I am thinking of you and sending you NOPE!!!!!  Just remember that you don't want to go through the toughest parts again!!  I'm praying for and love to you!!  

SaraPeach

How are you doing now? I hope your day improved a bit.

anaussiemom

It was ok

SaraPeach

Tomorrow is a new day. Hope you get some rest and wake up feeling better!

Gwenivere

How long have you been quit now, Kim?  I know you had a very hard start.  Make that a few hard starts.  Sounds like it’s sticking better this time.  I know you opted for the patch.  What strength?  I just dropped to 7 and wowsers.  Don’t want to scare you for later, but this has been a tough drop.  21 to 14 is a third, this is a half.  We’re all different tho.  Know one guy it didn’t affect much at all.  I’m rooting for ya, kid!  

anaussiemom

Gwenivere  Jenn.  I have been on 7 for a while it is fine.  I smoked a pack a day.   Smoked for 46 some years.  I loved smoking.... I really don't think I would like a lit cigarette in my face these days.   Dealing with BP med issues....
  Do not expect to be lighting up, because of that...Do not want MYBRAIN" eek,  Stuck in this body" that cannot speak or whatever other horrible things strokes do....eek.  That would be so scary 😮

So anyway yes, 7 mg patch is good. 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Sounds like it's a good thing!  Got the TV back!  We don't watch TV together.  Same here with all the political news shows and old movies including westerns.  Hope you're feeling more positive this morning.  I'm celebrating 11 months.  I can hardly believe it myself.  No smoking--you have to catch up. 

anaussiemom

Barbscloud I am running (pant pant) as fast as I can lol.  Dean and I watch many movies together and such.. His daily routine of dogmatic opinions on politics and westerns..............NOT! LOL

Congrats Barb!! On going a very----- long time. 11 months woo hoo!!  I do not know how long you smoked etc??
I know your only 25 yrs old and such...

ladybug-smiley-emoticon.gifIma comin"

0 Kudos