cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sld2

I'm back!

I haven't been on here in a while but I'm so glad I'm back.  Yes - I quit and started again - but I'm picking myself up and quitting all over again - and I know this will be it for me!  I've come to realize I can't stand the smell, taste or act of smoking plus I've realized that it takes away so much time of my already busy life!  Not to mention the expense - cigarettes keep going up all the time - I think I'd rather spend the money on good food and eating out once in a while.  I'm back because I need the support and enjoy reading all the posts and getting the support.  So let the snow keep falling - I don't have to step outside to smoke!  🙂 

12 Replies
indingrl

Welcome and CONGRATS and GOOD CHOICE!

sweetplt

Hi and Welcome Back to Ex's ...

I am a newbie...71 days Quit...and this is my last too...Be sure to do all the preparation and reading...and keep it here to  give and get help...and you will have this Quit...down...~ Colleen aka sweetp...

maryfreecig

Welcome back to your quit. Yes you can, one day at a time.

elvan

Welcome back, you have realized the things you needed to realize to make this your forever quit.  Congratulations, DO stay close to the site, it is the most helpful thing you can do for yourself.  Come to EX instead of smoking.

Ellen

anaussiemom

sld2 I am so glad you are back!!   Ready, Set Go....

You got this!  One step at at a  time if need be.

animated-snoopy-image-0051.gif

TBoyette

SENDING YOU STRENGTH!!!  We WILL do this - TOGETHER!

Barbscloud

Welcome back. We're here for you.

Barb

0 Kudos
karenjones

For sure!  Welcome back.  We have all be where you are at now and there is nothing but encouragement, good sound advice and positive vibes coming your way.  good decision to get back on that horse and ride.  !!!!

0 Kudos
TBoyette

Just checking in on you - how’s the quit going???