cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mykids

Day 3

This is getting easy but hard. I’m getting lazy on things I need to do. Is this normal 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
YoungAtHeart

You need to give yourself permission for TLC in these early days.  You are doing something monumentally important - you are quitting smoking!  Do whatever it takes to accomplish THAT!  Don't sweat the small stuff....it will be there when you are an ex-smoker with lots more time AND energy.

'Relax!  Breathe!  Eat chocolate!  Binge watch a TV show!  Read BecomeanEx blogs all day!  Whatever it takes - move forward one day at a time!

Congrats on THREE DAYS!

Nancy

Beck37

Right now it’s all about you and protecting your quit. Do whatever you need to do, especially in these early days. I scheduled a facial one week and a massage the next. Be lazy, creative, dance, sing, exercise, anything that makes you happy. 

This is is an exciting time, a whole new adventure. It’s important to think of it as a positive experience.  Being successful is all about your attitude. If you truly have made the commitment to quit then you will. It’s all up to you.

We are here for you!!!  You are amazing!!!!

Beck

sweetplt

You are early in your Quit and need to do everything right now to protect it...give yourself the permission ... if there are things you must get done, put all on a list and accomplish one thungba day.  You will feel accomplished and Free each day.  Happy Monday ~ Colleen 

AnnetteMM

Is this normal? YES.

Is it hard? YES.

Will it get easier? YES.  Have a little sugar.

elvan

You have gotten great advice...part of the secret for MY success was TAKING it...it really does get easier.

Ellen