cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barb102

Trouble with liking root post of blog

I’m not getting the doubles. What I’m getting is I try to mark like in someone’s blog and it says unlike ankle with the amount of likes it had plus mine. Impress like again to get rid of unlike but I can’t add my like to the comment. It’s only on the original. Not others comennts. Those I can add my like too

Tags (1)
7 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Barb102

I branched this off since it is a separate issue.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/jbennett300/blog/2019/02/08/mornings-are-the-hardest-for-m... 

Clicking like will like the Blog. It should change to blue and say Liked. When it says "Unlike" that means you're over it and by clicking you will unlike it. The # of likes may not change until the page is refreshed.

pastedImage_2.png

You can like the comments by clicking like on them as well. It appears you have liked Christine13's comment in the screenshot below.

pastedImage_3.png

Hope this helps.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark

Sent from my iPad

0 Kudos
sweetplt

uh oh that has happened to me Barb, Thanks for addressing this issue....

0 Kudos

Thanks for chiming in too sweetplt

Please let me know what device you're using. Computer/phone/tablet, browser, browser version, etc. It will help me in investigating what is happening.

If you can record a video on another device while it's happening that would really be helpful. Then you can upload it so I can see it first hand.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I have all apple product happen on iPad but not on main computer in house. Also, found if I give badges, only can do on our main computer, not iPad...anyways I will copy and paste when it happens again.  Thank you

0 Kudos

Thanks for additional detail sweetplt‌. Are you in portrait or landscape mode on your ipad? Landscape mode on mobile devices has fewer options on mobile responsive sites like ours. Also is your browser set to desktop mode or mobile mode? If it is not in desktop mode then you will see fewer options. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Will check w hubby and get back to you...I am not that computer savvy ... eeks

Thanks Mark

0 Kudos