cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarilynH

Is anyone else getting double posts?

Is anyone else posting a comment that comes up Double? The top one actually posts and the bottom I have to cancel because it hasn't posted it's just there waiting to be deleted this is happening alot to me over the last few days I'm just curious....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
21 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you take some screenshots of what you're seeing? The description is not making sense to me. 

Also the subject could be less vague so that others who may be experiencing it will click on it and click the "I also have this question" button or respond with their observations. If someone searches because they have the same question you want them to find this post.

And yes, you posted in the right place. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

I'll see if I can figure out how to do screenshot next time it happens   it's hard to explain except  when I do a comment the comment is posted twice but the bottom one doesn't actually post it's just there so I cancel it the red post button next to the cancel is frozen so it doesn't work, I know I'm making sense so I'll try to screenshot. 

0 Kudos

Updated: Corrected screen capture directions.

Thanks MarilynH‌ ALT + PRT SCRN will make a copy of your browser window and then you can paste it in a reply. Showing where it's frozen and also a duplicate is important as well. 

I'll also need to know what browser you're using and the browser version and the URL of the place you're posting.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

A video recording would be helpful as well MarilynH‌ Then you can upload it to a comment.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I sent you a pm Mark, I'm just not very tech savvy. 

0 Kudos

I will send you a screenshot next time it happens.

Thank you YoungAtHeart

EX Community Admin Team

I also had one early this morning.

When I open the screenshot, it freezes - every time - I have gotten the screen three separate times and can't save it to send to you!